The St. Andrew Altar Society serves the Church and fellow parishioners in many ways. The Altar Society's primary functions are prayer, fellowship, reaching out to others and helping to support the needs of the parish and community.
The Altar Society is responsible for:
- The upkeep of the Altar and Sanctuary (provide and care for the linens, vestments, candles, altar supplies, and flowers for the church)
- Preparing funeral dinners for parish families
- Welcoming new parish families
- Visiting the sick and shut-ins
- Sponsoring the annual Christmas Dinner
- Sponsoring Lenten soup suppers as a way to support the missions and community needs
The Altar Society also holds an annual Christmas Bazaar to fund special parish projects and charitable organizations.
All women of the parish are automatically members of the Altar Society.
|Member Listing (Officers):||
President Cindy Ross
Vice-President Mary Kadel
Secretary Becky Brown
Treasurer Brooke Carroll
Circle 1 St. Catherine of Sienna
Co-Chairs Glenna Lawrence & Nellie Mendoza
Circle 2 St. Elizabeth
Chair Tabatha Snodgrass
Circle 3/4 St. Rita
Co-Chairs Lisa Hugo
Dinner Meeting on the 2nd Monday of the month,
September through May at 6 p.m.
|Meeting Location||Parish Center|