Diocesan Listening Sessions
Bishop Kemme would like to hear your responses to the following three questions that will be posed at diocesan listening sessions:
1) As a diocese, what do we do well?
2) As a diocese what could we be doing better?
3) As a diocese what should our pastoral priorities be for the next three to five years?
The sessions will be held at the following parishes around the diocese:
· Sunday, August 27 at 3:00 p.m., St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish, Wichita
· Sunday, October 1 at 3:00 p.m. at Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Wichita, (English Language)
· Sunday, October 29 at 1:00 p.m. at St. Patrick Parish, Parsons
· Saturday, November 18 at 10:00 a.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Pittsburg
You may also submit your written responses if you are unable to attend a listening session in person. Go to the “Listening Session” link under “Find It Here” on the homepage of our diocesan website (www.catholicdioceseofwichita.org). To register to attend a session, please call the Chancery at 316-269-3900 or e-mail